Introducing the latest series of SpirentConnect webinars. Ahead of standardisation of the Department of Homeland Security’s Resilient PNT Conformance Framework, Spirent examines the challenges facing regulators and businesses in achieving reliability in the performance of PNT equipment. This series will give unique insight from industry experts into identifying and addressing common PNT threats.
The challenges of standardising PNT resilience
- Understanding the reliance on PNT
- An outline of the key vulnerabilities
Speakers: Guy Buesnel (Spirent) and Duke Buckner (Microchip)
Wednesday 6 October | 4pm BST / 8am PT / 11am ET / 5pm CET
Preparing for compliance to PNT resilience standards
- Performing a risk assessment of your exposure to PNT threats
- Understanding the impacts on your business
Speakers: Guy Buesnel (Spirent) and Dana Goward (Resilient Navigation & Timing Foundation)
Wednesday 13 October | 4pm BST / 8am PT / 11am ET / 5pm CET
A proposed test framework for robust PNT
- Looking at the equipment and methodologies to apply in the lab
- Incorporating PNT into your cybersecurity framework
Speakers: Ajay Vemuru (Spirent) and Aleksander Gorkowienko (Spirent)
Wednesday 20 October | 4pm BST / 8am PT / 11am ET / 5pm CET
Each webinar is 40 minutes.
Scroll down for speaker bios.